Carbon neutrality is a state of net-zero carbon dioxide emissions. Carbon neutrality means having a balance between emitting carbon and absorbing carbon from the atmosphere in carbon sinks.
We can assess the emissions produced by your organisation, your supply chain, and across your full product life cycle.
Our services help you to validate your commitment to managing and reducing your carbon footprint.
Steps to go carbon neutral:
- Define: Set your carbon neutrality and management strategies.
- Measure: Calculate & track.
- Reduce: Implementing cost effective reduction programmes to offset emissions through a wide variety of projects around the world.
- Communicate: Demonstrate your climate action and engage your stakeholders.
- Assessment of current ESG impacts
- Science based targets
- Identification and calculation of GHG emissions
- Define and implement circular economy concepts
- Report to global framework such as CDP, GRI & TCFD
Call our environmental experts today.