The End of Life Vehicles Directive (Directive 2000/53/EC) is a Directive of the European Union addressing the end of life for automotive products. Every year, motor vehicles which have reached the end of their useful lives create between 8 and 9 million tonnes of waste in the European Union. In 1997, the European Commission adopted a Proposal for a Directive to tackle this problem. It sets clear quantified targets for reuse, recycling and recovery of the ELV’s and their components.
We are a dedicated team to help the automotive and electronic industries to achieve compliance with the Extended Producer Responsibility directives legislated in the European Union, including the End-of-Life Vehicle directive annex II and GADSL list of chemicals.
We have different level of business models to suit and serve for all levels of industries.
IMDS : International Material Data System is the automobile industry’s material data repository system. Initially, it was a joint development of Audi, BMW, Daimler, DXC, Ford, Opel, Porsche, VW and Volvo. Further, other manufacturers have joined the community and IMDS has become a global standard used by almost all of the OEM’s and suppliers.all materials used for automobile manufacturing are collected, maintained, analysed and archived. Using the IMDS, it is possible to meet the obligations placed on automobile manufacturers, and thus on their suppliers, by national and international standards, laws and regulations.
IMDS Service Offerings:
- End to End management of MDS (Material Data sheet) creation and submission.
- BOM(Bill of Material) Analysis
- Supply chain analysis including impact analysis
- MDS data collection and verification
- Creation of MDSs and submission to respective customers based on specifications & IMDS Recommendations.
- SOC (Substance of Concern) tracking and management.
- Chemical substance analysis for EU-REACH, POPs, GADSL, SCIP, CMRT, California Prop-65, BPR,
- Regulatory material Compliance Trainings
We are DXC Technology Authorised IMDS & CDX system training & Consulting partners for Australia, Canada, India, Indonesia, Thailand & Vietnam.